PART I
THE SAVIOUR
by MRAC
A sudden sound occurs in the forest, A little child running away from a creature.
She stumbles, getting bruises all over her body.
Struggling, before her is a shadow of a malevolent creature looming behind her.
*The creature laughs* saying
"Pathetic child, I pity you; this will be your end."
*The Child cries*
"Help me..." The child mutters.
As the Creature prepares to finish the hopeless child...
The creature suddenly finds its arm missing, before his vision catches up, a sudden blast of air hit the creature so hard, he is pushed back, stumbling a couple meters from the collision point.
"So fast... " The Creature says.
The smoke vanishes as before the creature sitting intimidated seeing a mere human who overwhelmed him.
"I must be imagining it" says the creature. Losing to a mere human shattered his pride and ego.
Enraged, the Creature lunged forward attempting to harm both the man and the child whilst shouting "A mere human beating me, hah! Must be a joke"
As the Creatures gets closer with terrifying speed, a sudden bright, blinding flash of light suddenly appears in front of the creature's face.
The man says "Flare...".
A massive amount of scorching hot fire blasted upon the creature who did not expect it, blasting the creature so far away, he could travel an entire city in a minute, following a massive explosion comparable to an entire city in size.
The explosion left a large crater in a mountain, a crater large enough to create a cave.
The wounded child while flabbergasted is relieved of the traumatic experience.
"Thank you, mister," The child says tearfully.
"It's nothing really" The man says.
"What's your name mister?" The child says.
"Zensei".
"Don't you have a place to return to?" Zensei asks.
"Well, about that. I am actually a slave".
Surprised Zensei then asked, "Where would you go after this?".
" I don't know, i have no home." The child says.
Zensei sighs.
"I'm bringing you to my village".
The child nods.
Zensei then walks back home with the child on his back.
After a while, they eventually returned to Zen's home village.
"This place is quiet" The kid whispered.
"Isn't it? " Zensei replies.
"We prefer to stay quiet to stay under the vision of the Imperial Sun"
Zensei says.
"Wait.... "
"A-are you what i think who you are!?" The child shakingly says.
"Yes, we're fugitives from the Imperial Sun" Zensei replies.
Following that, the child passes out and left Zensei surprised as he returns to his house.
"Im back home Mom, Pops" Zensei says after returning to his home.
"You're back Zen! Have you brought us something to sell?" Zen's mom says.
"Unfortunately, no, but I stumbled across this little kid." Zen replies.
Zen then proceeded to explain what happened.
"I was hunting a ceryneian, it was pretty quick, not even I could catch it but then I heard this sudden sound of crashing and what sounded like a child screaming"
The child was originally part of the evil games orchestrated by the corrupt higher ups of the
Alistaria City.
Their "game" consisted of slave hunting as a way of disposing excess slaves.
The city is a capital city where they sell and buy, may it be a rare amulet, armors, or weapons.
Inside the house, the child wakes up from a couch. Looking around, the house looked worn and was built entirely out of wood. The child then sees Zensei's mom serving snack for the child, while Zen is sitting at the dining table.
"Food is served" Zensei's mom says.
Hearing it surprises the child.
This was their first experience being given such a thing.
The child stares at the food refusing to eat.
"Young one, what's wrong? Eat the food now- The food is gonna spoil." Zensei's mom says.
"It's just that I can't eat-".
"Being used as a tool is hard and i understand it" Zen says.
Zensei being scolded by his mother.
"Don't say such a thing, it might offend them".
"It's okay, I understand" the child says.
Zen's mom then proceeds to ask the child about their name and where did they come from.
The child was a girl named "Elena".
Elena was just a normal girl living a peaceful life in a village named Verdant Vale. But then, the Terran Imperium invaded.
Aiming to colonize the village, a General preaches "This village is to be a part of the Great Terran Imperium! - All of you are to be turned to servants of our Mighty God!".
"What is this ridiculous statement!?"A furious villager responds.
"You will never take our village!"
Annoyed, the General responds "Resistance isn't an option, submit to us and you shall live serving our God!".
The villagers while furious and left with no other choices, charges forward trying to assault the General.
Looks like we're movin' again...
Elena rushing to the commotion in the village to her absolute horror.
"Dad... " Elena mutters.
Her dad was killed in front of her, his head severed, with the look of a dead and roughed up rose. The event witnessed by the villages, left them in terror. Scattering and running away.
"Monsters!" Villagers shouted.
Stunned by the sight of her own remaining family dead, villagers fleeing in terror, burning houses, crops trampled, people fighting for their lives, left her thinking...
"Why? Why? Why?" Elena contemplates.
"So cruel...".
Standing in front of her completely covering the noises around. Elena snaps, looking up to the two armored men laughing.
"Eyes are wide, brought by trauma. All i hear is men laughing... I can't do anything, I can't move! ".
"She could be a good play toy".
"You say that but I'm looking forward to have my way with her".
Hearing this, her eye widens.
"Perverts!" Elena cries out.
The two armored men surprised by her, looks her in the eye with hostility.
"You don't want my hospitality young girl?
Well then, i did not ask for your consent. No, I didn't need to in the first place".
The men then laughed afterward.
"There's no humanity in these men, I have decided I would-"
Elena runs, attempting to flee and to find a place to hide, heading directly to the forest. The two soldiers suddenly realized and then sees Elena running toward.
"Little rascal ain't she?" the soldier mockingly mutters.
The soldiers then summons an Ogre, a silver-tier monster capable of destroying an entire village. It's body is made of dense alloy allowing it to survive blows that could create massive craters.
"Hunting time" The soldier's shout.
Hearing that, I thought I wouldn't be able to survive. It's like trying to escape a small cage with a hungry lion inside.
Following that, a couple soldiers roaring in the distance and this sudden trembling on the ground i felt. Looking behind, I saw a terrifying and a tall muscular shadow, It carried an axe.
Distracted, Elena steps on a branch on the floor and trips, hitting her head.
Feeling dizzy, she used the remains of her energy to call out for help before passing out. Muttering "help me". Opening her eyes, she suddenly finds herself in the arms of a man.
"He looks strong" Elena mutters.
Looking beside her, she sees the monster that hunted her.
**About to tell the man what is that monster-
She is suddenly interrupted by a blinding flash of light which then follows a loud thunderous sound as Elena opens her eyes to her shock.
In front of her, a large violent tear in the ground seemingly caused by the creature who was sent flying and, in the distance, a large crater in the mountain.
Elena mutters "strong... " looking up at the man who just saved her.
The man suddenly looked at her, making Elena flustered.
"Thank you, mister," she said while looking away, making him smile.
Curious, Elena then asks the man for his name.
"Zensei" he says.
Zensei... Huh...?
***To be continued***

No comments:
Post a Comment