Monday, March 15, 2021

Exploring Bolinao, Pangasinan, Philippines

 Unwinding in Bolinao, Pangasinan



    We went in Bolinao, Pangasinan recently with my Family. It is very interesting story since the LockDown implemented due to pandemic that made my children stayed at home for more than a year. This time, we've spent time with the sea, seashore, sunrise and beautiful sunset. We also made to have sidetrips. We also visited the Lighthouse, Enchanted Cave, and the Bolinao Falls 1.

    This trip made my family recharged from what we've been experiencing since the lockdown was implemented. I hope this pandemic will last the soonest. 

    By the way, thanks to Van for Rent for their services which kept us safe during the tour. I hope for the next time.

    Stay Safe Everyone :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment